Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need to stay on track...

Saturday, October 24, 2009
J & I just had a big weekend last week for my birthday trip to Melbourne. It was great and we ate so much. We did manage to do a little shopping but we mostly used gift vouchers that we've acquired over the year (also from our engagement party). J is away again this weekend to a Bucks weekend interstate. I guess this kind of bucks parties are becoming more common nowadays. As they say, the wedding is usually the bride's "thing" so the groom has to compensate with a large bucks party, most of the time with strippers (yikes!).

We both need to keep on track of our finances at the moment. And I haven't updated my expenses spreadsheet in a week. I didn't really overspend in Melbourne but I did think that I will go under my $500 budget but it was just right. Maybe I should set myself a lower budget next time?

My Week 2 budget is still on track but the next few weeks is going to be so busy leading up to the holidays and of course, Japan! It's going to be expensive but exciting at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates