Friday, October 16, 2009

Off to Melbourne

Friday, October 16, 2009
Tomorrow morning, J & I are flying off to Melbourne for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. This is J's gift to me (the flight + accommodation for 2 nights) and a special birthday dinner. He is the best!

Yesterday after work, 2 of my work friends & I had our manicures done ($20) and one of my friends treated me to a yummy Thai dinner. Tonight, J & I are going to Night Noodle markets in the city to meet up with a few of our friends. I've really had a smorgasbord of wonderful food lately!

Budget for the next two weeks (Oct 15 to 28)

Income: $1970

Rent: $400
Family: $249
Personal Training: $90
Uni Loan: $146
Credit Card: $115
Japan travel fund (to J): $325 (paid to my CC)
Week 1 budget (15 to 21): $500
Week 2 budget (22 to 28): 150

I've severely inflated my Week 1 budget due to our Melbourne trip which would include copious amounts of eating out and hopefully shopping. What I don't spend I will insert in my credit card debt.

Our Japan budget is becoming confusing so I might document it now. J paid for our fares which is $1170 each so therefore I owe him that amount. Last pay, I gave him $450 so that would mean I now him only $720.

I booked our accommodation to Tokyo though for 5 nights which came to $650 or $325 each so instead of me paying him another $325 I just inserted that in my credit card instead.

So I now owe him $395 which I will give to him on my next pay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates