Thursday, October 1, 2009

Streetcar Named Desire

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Budget for this week: $150 (period from Oct 01 to Oct 07)

When setting up my weekly budget, I usually have a look at my calendar to see what my plans are for the week. Here is a play by play of what I have planned until Wed (of course, this could change at any minute).

Oct 01 (Thurs) - Work, stay at home for dinner as J is working night-shift

Oct 02 (Fri) - 10 hours of work today, straight home after a long week, J is working again

Oct 03 (Sat) - PT session in the morning, no plans for the afternoon, probably chill at home and watch a few DVD's, J is working night again

Oct 04 (Sun) - absolutely no plans - might go out for a quick brunch with J once he wakes up.

Oct 05 (Mon) - public holiday today. My friend has invited J & I to her new apartment for lunch. Her mom is also newly arrived from China and this lady cooks the best dumplings! I will bring some wine for my friend and a box of chocolates for her mom (she gave me a box a few Christmases ago). I'm budgeting $25 for this.

Oct 06 (Tue) - back to work, very very busy day - another 10 hours, hopefully J will cook me dinner so I can go straight to bed

Oct 07 (Wed) - I took a day off today because my gfs and I have booked a Cate Blanchett play back in January of this year - it's Streetcar Named Desire at the Sydney Theatre Company. The seats have already sold out in January so we could only get a 1pm showing and that's why I have to take the whole day off. My friends & I might have coffee afterwards but I definitely want to be back home for dinner. Budget for the day: $30 (Tickets already paid for)

You might have noticed how pedantic I am about planning my days. I live for my 30 Boxes and check it all the time. I used to over book before but now I'm starting to like being a homebody for a while. Let's see if I can make it through the week with $150.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates