Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Recap

Sunday, August 23, 2009
I had a very eventful weekend with a lunch and dinner with friends on Saturday and a kids birthday party today. I also had a farewell lunch for a work colleague and friend on Thursday. Here's a recap with their respective categories.

Thursday:


$5 - Breakfast (entertainment)
$10 - contribution for friend's farewell gift (gifts)
$15.20 - Lunch at cafe (entertainment)

Friday:
$20 - Aldi (groceries)
$30 - gift card (for 1st birthday present - gifts)

Saturday:
$5 - The Big Issue Magazine (misc - I would soon put a category under Charity - more on this magazine later)
$7 - Drinks for friend & I in the city before lunch
$7.50 - share for lunch (both entertainment)

Sunday:
$5.20 - Boost Juice (entertainment)
$4.60 - McDonalds Mcmuffin & hash brown (ent - I don't usually eat McDonald's apart from sundaes. This is probably my first McDonalds breakfast for the year!)
$3.20 - Bus to party (ent)
$34.90 - Groceries
$9.25 - Magazines (misc)

Total : $156.85

Not bad at all considering I went out 3 times over the weekend. J bought me dinner on Saturday which was very nice or that would have been another $25 and I still had left over bus tickets so the fare wasn't as bad as I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates