Thursday, September 3, 2009

Epic Fail

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Misses today:

$5 - breakfast
$7 - lunch

J gave me $5 before I left for work this morning and I just managed to scrape enough coins for lunch. That means my weekly budget is still intact!

Hits today:

$556 - savings which brings the total to $3600!

After a very long and tiring day from work staring at the computer for hours, crunching up stats and hours of reading, I really needed a break and a dinner out so we're heading out to our favorite cheapie Thai restaurant tonight, Wock Bar! Because the last thing I want to do tonight is cook. I just want a big curry with rice. I still have a long day of work tomorrow with a 20-page report that I have to finish by the end of the day (I'm probably halfway).

Tomorrow night J is going to cook dinner! Off to Thai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates