Monday, September 7, 2009

Spring Shopping

Monday, September 7, 2009
The black Visa card went in my greedy little hands this morning and this is all I came up with, my first purchase in more than a month! And it's only $35! I went into so many stores and before I would have just gone away with hundreds worth of clothes but my self control is getting stronger. This just means I have to forego a dinner out for this top but it's worth it cos it's so pretty.

I know I'm on a shopping ban at the moment but I really need skincare. Not want but NEED. I haven't been taking care of my skin for a while and I can tell, I'm getting breakouts every week. I hardly even moisturise which is a sin in winter. There are some sales going on at the moment with GWP's (Gifts with Purchase) and I'm thinking of getting these. If I spend $49 on Natio products, I get the following products for free! They include an SPF15 Daily Protection Face Moisturiser (badly needed and oh look, it has SPF 15 just in time for spring!), Illuminating Primer, Brightening Eye Cream (wouldn't hurt), Lip & Cheek Tint in Blossom, Spa with Organics Pep-up Body Cleanser, Spa with Organics Heavenly Hand Cream (always needed!), mirror, Tinted Moisturiser, Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser and Ageless Hydrating Mask. I'm getting this on Saturday - I have a voucher to cover it so it will be free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates