Friday, September 11, 2009

The weekend ahead...

Friday, September 11, 2009
I went over $38.70 in my Week 1 budget (which was $145) which I've borrowed from my Week 2 budget which is $145. I could probably that on the phone recharge card I had to buy which was already $30.

Today I spent:

$20 - new shower curtain from Target. We have to replace our shower curtain every 6-7 months or so because it gets super mouldy.
$8 - chicken & pesto salad from Sumo salad for lunch. J bought us drinks & sushi.
$5 - groceries
$50 - Country Road top (from black CC - I have a $30 gift voucher but I couldn't find anything I liked within that price range so I finally picked an $80 top... oopsss)
$58 - Natio skincare & make-up from my previous post to get the GWP's. For Free as I used a gift voucher!

Total: $33

I have a total of $80 until Thursday! The weekend hasn't even begun yet!

Tomorrow, J & I are going to an open day for Macquarie University because I'm still deciding on whether to pursue a Masters degree in 2010. And we don't really have any plans for Sunday other than a dinner here at home with J's sister. I'm hoping to get all my groceries done for breakfast & lunches on Sunday afternoon and get a few more NSD next week!

On Wednesday, I have to attend a training day for work. The fare would probably cost me around $15 but I would be able to get that reimbursed from work but not until the week after so I have to leave around $25 on me for Wed. So that means $55 to spend between Saturday & Tuesday which will most definitely be spent on food. No more clothes shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates