Sunday, September 6, 2009

Increased Net Worth

Sunday, September 6, 2009
My Net Worth has increased by $860 in two weeks. Yippee! At this rate, I would be closer to my goal of 8K by the end of this year. I still don't think I'm going to make it since I have to dip into my savings for travel (more on this later) but I'm also not taking any ridiculous loans soon.

Out of my $150 budget for the week, I have $45.80 left. Friday was a very bad day food-wise. I don't even want to think about it. On Saturday, J's sister and I had a day out at the markets & the city. Tally below.

Friday

$10 - breakfast at work. Yeh I know. B&E roll & a large coffee makes everything better
$30 - recharge card for my mobile - this would be good for a month
$3.70 - chicken wrap for lunch
$4 - large V Berry drink

Saturday

$10 - Fare
$9 - chicken roll for lunch
$3.50 - a giant Belgian chocolate cupcake!
$5 - iced mocha. We were so tired from all the walking. And yeh, the eating.
$12 - 3 movies from Blockbuster

Total for 2 days: $87.20

I also got a new MAC Studio Fix using a $50 voucher. If I didn't have a voucher, that would set me back $48 but they're the best and they last more than 6 months on a daily use so they're worth it.

Tonight, J & I are having dinner at a Chinese restaurant with J's family for Father's Day. And tomorrow, I'm having a cheapie dinner out with the girls after work. So much for my NSD Challenge! I'm still on a 0 out of 10 days.

So far today, I've spent nada since I've been home all day. J's brother moved out yesterday so I've been hauling furniture around and tidying up our place since 6 in the morning. I am going to do some grocery shopping to last us until Wednesday though and I have to cook some lunches before we head out for dinner at 7pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates