Thursday, August 20, 2009

19 Days and Counting

Thursday, August 20, 2009

These earrings were the last thing I bought and that was on the 1st of August (and for a reason, our engagement party). They were $29.95 AUD. I haven't bought anything since, not a piece of clothing nor any accessories. I gave myself a budget of $50 for two weeks and I'm maybe hoping to get some spring/summer sandals or maybe a spring top for going out. I think having a budget actually helps me to pick and choose more carefully.

Before this, my last purchase was a $390 dress that I've only wore once so far! And I used to shop maybe every other week, spending about $100 to $150 per fortnight. Not buying anything new for two weeks is kind of making me nuts but I think I'm on the right track so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates