Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mid-week Budget Update

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
A quick update of where I stand in my 2-week budget with 8 days to go until the next pay day!

Remaining monies in my variable categories:

Gifts - $0 (over $10)
Groceries - $13.60
Entertainment - $29.30
Personal Items - $20
Shopping - $50
Misc - $8.85

Depending on what the weekend will bring and J & I are going to have a 4-day weekend (Friday to Monday off!!), I think I will be short in the Entertainment section. Since I'm not planning on buying any personal items, I might transfer my $20 over plus I still have the $8.85 in Misc. I don't really want to touch my shopping budget if I don't have to. I'm in dire need of black work shoes but I'm looking at buying an $80-90 pair so I might add this week's shopping budget to next week's which will also be $50. As for groceries, I'll probably buy lunch stuff with my $13.60 for next week (Mon - Fri), J still has to do a mini shop for the weekend and remaining days.

No Spend Day tomorrow - I have a bus ticket to go to work and I have breakfast & lunch (and I'll rummage around in the cupboard for snacks). J will pick me up from work tomorrow as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates