Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Positive Net Worth!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
I did a Networth IQ entry around August last year and it was definitely negative. I'm surprised to see that I'm not in the red anymore! At least not until we buy our unit but then that would be classified as 'good debt', right?

Hopefully, my Net Worth will go up to around $8K at the end of the year while I save some more and pay off firstly my credit card and my student loans slowly.

See graph permanently on the right side bar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - thanks for the comments on my blog! I am happy to find yours as well and have added you to my Reader and look forward to reading more! And hooray for the positive net worth! :)

ekingout said...

Yay! Looks like we're in or around the same boat (:P) as far as our net worths.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates