Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Weekend Recap

Sunday, August 30, 2009
I have 4 days off this week from Friday to Monday - so good!

Here are my expenses for the last 3 days:

Friday:
$25 - dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant - Sushi Samurai
$2.99 - Knowing DVD

Saturday: NO SPEND DAY - J bought me lunch and we had a BBQ dinner at J's parent's house.

Sunday:
$35 - groceries at the markets

Total: $62.99


Not bad. I did make a massive change to my budget though. I don't think the categories are working out for me because I just end up substituting the shopping money, for example, for entertainment and everything just becomes one big blur. At the moment, I'm over in the Groceries, Entertertainment, Misc and Gifts category and I've had to use my Shopping money for that. I'm re-doing my budget for the next pay and instead of categories, I'll just use a weekly tally and I can pretty much spend on whatever I want as long as I have the cash for it (no more credit cards!).

September 2009 goals coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates